You will need;
White, black and orange modelling paste.
Edible glue and paintbrush.
Heart and small circle cutter.
- For the body, roll a small ball of white modelling paste and shape into a sausage with flat ends. .
- Roll out some black modelling paste and cut out a small heart shape. Cut this in half and also cut the pointed end off. Glue these on to the body to create wings.
- Roll a small ball of black modelling paste for the head and fix onto the top of the body with edible glue.
- Roll a small ball of orange modelling paste and shape into a cone for the beak. Use a scalpel to cut ¾ of the way into the cone to open up the beak. Fix on with edible glue. Roll out your orange modelling paste and cut out a small circle, cut the circle in half using your scalpel, these will be the feet. Mark out three lines on each for toes. Glue these to the bottom of your penguin.
- For the eyes, roll out white modelling paste and cut out small circles, do the same with the black modelling paste but use smaller circles. Glue these on to the head of your penguin.