For the base;
- 200g chocolate digestives
- 100g melted butter
- 3 four finger bars of KitKats
For the filling;
- 500g cream cheese (Philadelphia)
- 150g icing sugar
- 284ml double cream
- 100g melted milk chocolate
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 4 four finger bars of KitKats
I love a KitKat! This no-bake chocolate cheesecake recipe has KitKats in the base, filling and topping!
Once made, it will last for 2 days in the fridge.
If you want to turn your baking hobby into a career, check out my book Cakes, Bakes & Business for everything you need to know about running a successful baking business, including pricing, marketing, insurance and much more!