- 250g plain flour
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 190g caster sugar
- 115g unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 120ml full fat milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
I love Oreos. They are by far, my favourite cookie. Feast your eyes on hidden Oreo cupcakes with an Oreo cream cheese frosting!
Your first step is to preheat your oven to 140°C and then cream butter and sugar until is it light and fluffy.
Finally, add in the milk, one third at a time and the vanilla extract and mix on a high speed for approximately 6-8 minutes.
Now we’re going to make the cream cheese frosting. You will need;
- A small bowl of crushed Oreos.
- 450g icing sugar.
- 225g full fat cream cheese.
- 130g softened unsalted butter.
- 2 tsp vanilla extract.
- Mix together the butter and cream cheese so they are combined.
- Then add in the icing sugar and vanilla extract.
- Finally mix in the crushed Oreos.
- Then top your cupcakes however you like!
These. Are. AWESOME.
And the Oreo cream cheese frosting tastes like ice cream!!
If you want to turn your baking hobby into a career, check out my book Cakes, Bakes & Business for everything you need to know about running a successful baking business, including pricing, marketing, insurance and much more!