- A packet of raspberries
- 2 tsp lemon juice/lemon extract
- 200g caster sugar
- 200g self raising flour
- 200g unsalted butter
- 4 large free range eggs
- 200g white chocolate chips
Well the weather outside may be frightful, but these light flavours are sure to take your tastebuds back to sunny skies. The tart raspberry, the sharp lemon and the sweet white chocolate compliment each other perfectly in this little cake.
Pour all of this mixture into a large piping bag and snip off the end. Piping the mixture in gives you more control and less mess.
- 150g unsalted butter
- 300g icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon curd
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Mix together the butter and icing sugar
- Add in the lemon curd
- Add in the lemon juice
- Spoon into a piping bag with a star cupcake decorating nozzle (I use a 1M or 1J)
- Top with a raspberry and dust with icing sugar.
They would make a gorgeous addition to any afternoon tea!
If you want to turn your baking hobby into a career, check out my book Cakes, Bakes & Business for everything you need to know about running a successful baking business, including pricing, marketing, insurance and much more!