Nutella Filled Pancakes! Quick and easy and perfect for Pancake Day!
- 250g Plain Flour
- 2 tablespoons Baking Powder
- 150g Unsalted Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 400ml Warm Milk
- Mix the flour and baking powder with the milk and mix well until it is smooth and lump-free.
- Add the eggs.
- Add the butter.
- Mix well.
- Pour into a jug.
- Melt Nutella in the microwave for 1 minute or until a pourable consistency. (IMPORTANT – Remove any and all foil from the jar before putting in the microwave!)
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Pour in a little batter.
- Top with melted Nutella.
- Cover the Nutella with a little more batter.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Cook for a further 2 minutes.
These are best straight from the pan. If they have cooled, zap in the microwave for gooey Nutella-ness.
If you want to turn your baking hobby into a career, check out my book Cakes, Bakes & Business for everything you need to know about running a successful baking business, including pricing, marketing, insurance and much more!