My latest quick video shows you how to make a no- bake sweet festive treat in no time at all!
You will need;
- 50g unsalted butter
- 180g marshmallows
- 100g Rice Krispies
- 200g milk chocolate
- 100g white chocolate
- Holly leaf decorations (I got mine from Sainsbury’s but they are available from most supermarkets)
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a pan.
- Add marshmallows and stir until they have melted.
- Add in your Rice Krispies. Take off the heat and stir well.
- Once they have cooled a little, spoon a tablespoon of mixture out into your hands and roll into a ball. Put these on a lined baking tray and then chill for 15 minutes.
- Melt your white chocolate and pour into a piping bag. Pipe a little white chocolate on top of each Christmas pud and top with a holly leaf icing decoration.
- Pop back in the fridge to firm up for a further 15 minutes.
They will last a good few weeks in the fridge!
If you want to turn your baking hobby into a career, check out my book Cakes, Bakes & Business for everything you need to know about running a successful baking business, including pricing, marketing, insurance and much more!
Happy baking and Merry Christmas!